We’re already 6 months into 2015! Where has the time gone? Do remember the goals or resolutions you set for yourself back on December 31st?
While the end of the year is a great time to reflect and make changes, I don’t like to restrict goal setting and self-reflection to one day of the year. Every day, every week and every month is a fresh start.
However, our progress, is dependent upon preparation AND action.
For the past 6 months, I’ve been consistent with a new 2015 ritual. I’ve checked in with myself weekly using my Self-Reflection Journal and I’ve used my Goal Mapping Workbook each month to stay focused on my Master Goal List for 2015.
I’d like to share just a few accomplishments that I’ve achieved over the past few months all thanks to the two rituals above. I share these achievements not to brag, but just to show you how far I’ve come and what’s possible for you. Compared to the first 6 months of 2015, I was a huge slacker in 2014!
Here are a few accomplishments that I’m proud of:
- I’ve posted a mantra/ blog post each week on my blog- That’s more than 20 posts! I struggled with consistency last year but I think I’ve finally found what works for me!
- I added the first Mocha Girl on a Mission interview to my YouTube channel- I’ve always been apprehensive about posting videos because I can be self-conscious at times, I’m also a perfectionist and the technological side of things has pissed me off beyond belief BUT with hard work and persistence, I’ve added more than 5 videos to my channel this year! Last year I only had 1 for the entire year.
- I hosted my first Mocha Girls Happy Hour- This is something that I NEVER saw myself doing. I didn’t know where to begin and it all seemed so daunting. As with most things, once I completed it, I realized how easy it is after all.
- I ran my first 5K- My fiance and I ran together and both did very well. This goal is just the beginning of the healthy lifestyle we’d like to begin.
Ok so enough about my accomplishments. If you’re at a place in your life where you aren’t happy with the space you’re in or you’d like to see better results, keep reading.
Despite what the past 6 months of your life was like, vow to give yourself a fresh start today! You deserve it.
Below are 6 great reflection questions that can give you a little more insight on what you need to change in your life in order to start seeing the progress you desire and deserve.
Answer the questions below (feel free to post your answers below as well) and download your free Goal Mapping Workbook to make the next 6 months of your life, more productive. If you’re serious about holding yourself accountable and checking in with yourself weekly, get your Self-Reflection Journal here.
If you use these two tools consistently, I truly believe that you’ll start seeing progress in your life. I know that if it worked for me, it can work for you as well.
6 Month Progress Review: June 2015
1. If you had to describe the past 6 months in 3 words, what would they be? Why?
2. What have you achieved in the past 6 months? What goals have you put on the back burner? Why?
3. What was the most important lesson you learned since January 2015?
4. Are you using your time wisely? How can you be more intentional with your 24 hours each day?
5. Are you achieving the goals you set for yourself? Why or why not?
6. What can you do today that’ll get your closer to your end goal?